Skip to main content

Time away, with you.

I need to get out of here, before I go crazy. I feel like my feet are cemented to the ground. Everything is moving around me at light speed, I don't have enough time for all the people I care about. I feel like I am far away from you. There's this heaviness inside me, and I can't seem to shake it. I can't get enough sleep, and I have had enough of lot's of people. I don't feel motivated. Weary weary oh so weary. Will you take me away with you? I have missed you, I know it's because of me, I seem to forget about you, and how much you love me, somehow, I always think there is something, or someone better, but there's not. Sometimes I don't even realize that I have walked away from you, mostly it's after I've gone some distance away before I notice there is something wrong, and that I'm missing something. You keep whispering to me, and things and life are so frecking loud around me that I can't even hear you, in fact, I am pretty sure I heard you the other day, but I chose to just ignore you with my radio. Things got worse after that. That's enough. Take me away please? I need time away with you. Lord?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He desires to know what I think and feel.

The kind of man that I want to marry, will respect and value my thoughts and feelings about life, and just stuff. I know, that at times he won't meet that need and I know that I won't always meet his needs the way they should be met, but here's the thing, If we are both pursuing God we can know that He is the one who is going to meet all our needs. I can know that the man that I am married too is not perfect yet, and that God is still working to create the man that he intended. what does it mean for husbands to respect their wives, I think it means, that before they make decisions about things, they should consider what God might be saying to her about the event, or situation. What does it mean for wives to submit and respect their husband, well I am not entirely sure but, maybe part of submit and respect for husbands is letting them know by your actions that you trust Him to make the final call, and in that you submit your will to his, or the truth is when this happens and...

camp fires

why is it that when there is a camp fire, I can't seem to stop staring into the flame? I always wonder that every Autumn when it's time to build camp fires and roast marshmallows, and hot dogs. It is my favorite time of the year though, and I get exited and lonely and peaceful and restless all at the same time. I get exited to see the leaves turn colors, and for the temperature to be cooler, I get lonely and long to share the season with someone, that someone being a husband. At the same time I find myself feeling a sense of peace, and calm, and at other times I feel restless, a longing for a new adventure. All of these thoughts went through my mind this evening as I sat next to the fire, with the brother and sister hood of the fellowship of the bride singing songs laughing, throwing marshmallow it was great fun. Thank you Father for the joy there is in being a part of your family.

A waterfall

A water fall, It drowns out other noise, even your own noisy thoughts, Pease comes even in crazy, deep breaths are often. Prayer, it drowns out other noise, even your own noisy thoughts, Pease comes even in crazy, deep breaths are often.